Tamil Firefox 1.5.0.1(community edition) for windows available!

Tamil Firefox 1.5.0.1(community edition) for windows available!

Muguntharaj Subramanian-2
Dear all,
Tamil Firefox <a href="http://1.5.0.1" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">1.5.0.1 for Windows is available for download from this URL:

Apart from the regular features found in Firefox <a href="http://1.5.0.1" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">1.5.0.1 the following are included in this release:
1. This package contains both English and Tamil Locales.
2. Locale switcher extension is included - User can switch between English and tamil using locale switcher extension.
3. Tamilkey extension (<a href="http://tamilkey.mozdev.org" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">tamilkey.mozdev.org) is included - User can type in tamil(unicode encoding) without need for external keyboard softwares.
4. Tamil google news livebookmark in the toolbar.

I hope my build is in accordance with Mozilla copyright guidelines. Please give your comments regarding this.

Regards,
Mugunth