Talkback DB upgrade and new feature in QuickSearch query tool...

Talkback DB upgrade and new feature in QuickSearch query tool...

Jay Patel
Original posts with more info can be read at the Mozilla QA blog:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/archives/2006/03/new_home_for_talkback_reports.html
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/archives/2006/03/dig_deeper_into_crashesnow_you.html

We have a new home for Talkback reports and tools after our recent DB
upgrade: http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/search/start.jsp ...so
please bookmark it and use it going forward.

And I have added a feature to QuickSearch to allow queries of the top 5
frames of stack traces... so try it out!

Thanks!
--
Jay Patel
Talkback Guru/Software Engineer

Re: Talkback DB upgrade and new feature in QuickSearch query tool...

Tim Riley-3
Jay Patel wrote:

> Original posts with more info can be read at the Mozilla QA blog:
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/archives/2006/03/new_home_for_talkback_reports.html
>
> http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/qa/archives/2006/03/dig_deeper_into_crashesnow_you.html
>

> We have a new home for Talkback reports and tools after our recent DB
> upgrade: http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/search/start.jsp ...so
> please bookmark it and use it going forward.
>
> And I have added a feature to QuickSearch to allow queries of the top 5
> frames of stack traces... so try it out!
>
> Thanks!

Jay-  I like the new quick search of the top 5 frames and the way you
indicate we have a new data base and give the user the option to switch
to the old query tool.  Seem very straightforward and user friendly.

Re: Talkback DB upgrade and new feature in QuickSearch query tool...

Ivan Khlistov-2
> We have a new home for Talkback reports and tools after our recent DB
> upgrade: http://talkback-public.mozilla.org/search/start.jsp ...so
> please bookmark it and use it going forward.

Please add registers list

Ivan Khlistov
roboform.com