TB impact: Fwd: Intent to remove client.mk

TB impact: Fwd: Intent to remove client.mk

ISHIKAWA,chiaki
Can removing client.mk in ./mozilla subdirecotry
affect TB build?

We don't remove client.mk in ./ (T-B) directory right away, do we?
(Not that I am using client.mk very often directly.
make -f client.mk update or something I do from time to time.)

TIA

CI