[TB] Send images as link

Herre de Jonge
Hi,

It  would be nice to easily enable/disable the sending of images
in an e-mail.

Usually I don't send HTML formatted e-mail, but sometimes I want
to send a funny picture or cartoon I found on internet. In that
case I want to send a formatted e-mail with this image included.
In my opinion it's best to just refer to the location on internet
instead of including it as an attachment.

I know I can open the Format>Image properties. Then do an "Advanced
edit" and add an attribute named "moz-do-not-send" (not available
in the drop down list) and set it to "true".

It is quite a long process to do every time for each image and
it would be very nice to have a menu item (e.g., Options>Send
images as link) with a check-mark to acomplish this automatically.

Thanks in advance,
    Herre

Re: [TB] Send images as link

Martin-42
I would like to see a choice in the settings to NEVER send messages in
HTML format.  Or in other words always send messages in plain text format.

Herre de Jonge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It  would be nice to easily enable/disable the sending of images
> in an e-mail.
>
> Usually I don't send HTML formatted e-mail, but sometimes I want
> to send a funny picture or cartoon I found on internet. In that
> case I want to send a formatted e-mail with this image included.
> In my opinion it's best to just refer to the location on internet
> instead of including it as an attachment.
>
> I know I can open the Format>Image properties. Then do an "Advanced
> edit" and add an attribute named "moz-do-not-send" (not available
> in the drop down list) and set it to "true".
>
> It is quite a long process to do every time for each image and
> it would be very nice to have a menu item (e.g., Options>Send
> images as link) with a check-mark to acomplish this automatically.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>    Herre

CUL8R

KBOHAE [hidden email] Martin CAmpbell
A Satisfied Kanotix Linux user!  To get Kanotix go to: www.kanotix.com

Re: [TB] Send images as link

Leonidas Jones
martin wrote:
> I would like to see a choice in the settings to NEVER send messages in
> HTML format.  Or in other words always send messages in plain text format.

Edit>>Account Settings

Its an account by account option, in Composition and Addressing.
Uncheck the HTML box.

Lee