TB FF profiles in database

Martha, Peter
Could it be a real possibility to store (optionally) the preferences and
all database like profile elements in sql or ldap databases?

Peter

Re: TB FF profiles in database

Matt Nordhoff
On 10/24/05 19:15, Martha, Peter wrote:
> Could it be a real possibility to store (optionally) the preferences and
> all database like profile elements in sql or ldap databases?
>
> Peter

They're working on it, actually. :-)

<URL:http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla2:Unified_Storage>

I'm pretty sure you can get it to work now, applying the right patch(es)
compiling the program yourself, if you have SQLite installed.

--
Replace the point in my email address with a period to reply. ;-)