TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

gNeandr-4
Just installed TB3.0a1 and javascript_debugger-0.9.87.3-fx+tb+sb+sm.xpi.

Opening any source produces the following error:
XML Parsing Error:
Location:
x-jsd:source?location=chrome%3A%2F%2Fcommunicator%2Fcontent%2FcontentAreaClick.js&instance=26
Line Number 2, Column 1:<?xml-stylesheet type='text/css'
href='chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-source.css' ?>

Any advice how to work with both??
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
gNeandr wrote:

> Just installed TB3.0a1 and javascript_debugger-0.9.87.3-fx+tb+sb+sm.xpi.
>
> Opening any source produces the following error:
> XML Parsing Error:
> Location:
> x-jsd:source?location=chrome%3A%2F%2Fcommunicator%2Fcontent%2FcontentAreaClick.js&instance=26
>
> Line Number 2, Column 1:<?xml-stylesheet type='text/css'
> href='chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-source.css' ?>
>
> Any advice how to work with both??


https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428848

Find the relevant chrome.manifest file that should have been created in
your profile, add " contentaccessible=yes" to the relevant lines, and
you should be fine.

~ Gijs
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

gNeandr-4
On 05.05.2008 16:00   » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:
  > https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428848
>
> Find the relevant chrome.manifest file that should have been created in
> your profile, add " contentaccessible=yes" to the relevant lines, and
> you should be fine.
>
> ~ Gijs
Thanks Gijs for your prompt answer.

Sorry, but do you tell me just to add a line "contentaccessible=yes" to
the file? I can't believe that's true.
You speak about "relevant lines". .. Please get it named completly for me.
The file right now is:
overlay chrome://communicator/content/tasksOverlay.xul
chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
overlay chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
overlay chrome://calendar/content/calendar.xul
chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
content venkman jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/

content venkman-ff jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/ff/

skin venkman modern/1.0 jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul
chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-overlay.css

locale venkman en-US jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/locale/en-US/venkman/
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
gNeandr wrote:

> On 05.05.2008 16:00   » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:
>  > https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428848
>>
>> Find the relevant chrome.manifest file that should have been created
>> in your profile, add " contentaccessible=yes" to the relevant lines,
>> and you should be fine.
>>
>> ~ Gijs
> Thanks Gijs for your prompt answer.
>
> Sorry, but do you tell me just to add a line "contentaccessible=yes" to
> the file? I can't believe that's true.
> You speak about "relevant lines". .. Please get it named completly for me.
> The file right now is:
> overlay    chrome://communicator/content/tasksOverlay.xul
> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
> overlay    chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
> overlay    chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
> overlay    chrome://calendar/content/calendar.xul
> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
> content    venkman    jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/
>
> content    venkman-ff    jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/ff/
>
> skin    venkman    modern/1.0    
> jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
> style    chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul
> chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-overlay.css
>
> locale    venkman    en-US    jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/locale/en-US/venkman/

For this particular error:

skin    venkman    modern/1.0
jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/ contentaccessible=yes

(you might find the line wrapped on the news server - it should all be
on one line)

If that doesn't help, apply the same fix to the lines starting "content".

~ Gijs
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

gNeandr-4
On 05.05.2008 16:18   » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:

> For this particular error:
>
> skin    venkman    modern/1.0
> jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/ contentaccessible=yes
>
> (you might find the line wrapped on the news server - it should all be
> on one line)
>
> If that doesn't help, apply the same fix to the lines starting "content".
>
> ~ Gijs
Also I wrote it on one line that doesn't work. Not for only doing it on
the 'skin' line and same when adding it to 'content'.

The result in both cases is this:
at the very top edge Venkman constructs two header menu lines with very
normal text formatting, writing a third below.
I can only stop all that using system console to terminate TB + TB/V
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

gNeandr-4
In reply to this post by Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
On 05.05.2008 16:18   » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:

> gNeandr wrote:
>> On 05.05.2008 16:00 » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:
>> > https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428848
>>>
>>> Find the relevant chrome.manifest file that should have been created
>>> in your profile, add " contentaccessible=yes" to the relevant lines,
>>> and you should be fine.
>>>
>>> ~ Gijs
>> Thanks Gijs for your prompt answer.
>>
>> Sorry, but do you tell me just to add a line "contentaccessible=yes"
>> to the file? I can't believe that's true.
>> You speak about "relevant lines". .. Please get it named completly for
>> me.
>> The file right now is:
>> overlay chrome://communicator/content/tasksOverlay.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://calendar/content/calendar.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> content venkman jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/
>>
>> content venkman-ff jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/ff/
>>
>> skin venkman modern/1.0 jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
>> style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul
>> chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-overlay.css
>>
>> locale venkman en-US jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/locale/en-US/venkman/
>
> For this particular error:
>
> skin venkman modern/1.0 jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
> contentaccessible=yes
>
> (you might find the line wrapped on the news server - it should all be
> on one line)
>
> If that doesn't help, apply the same fix to the lines starting "content".
>
> ~ Gijs
Gijs it's a bit confusing!??

By "accident" I used my normal profile with TB3.0 [*] installation. That
profile has the Venkman installed with normal chrome.manifest, saying it
has none of the addition you described above ... and that configuration
is running well!!

Starting TB3.0 and using a new profile it again shows a behavior as
described before. Also those changes to the chrome.manifest didn't helped.

[*]  thunderbird-3.0a1.en-US.win32.installer.exe (as of 8. Mai 2008,
09:45:00)
_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: TB-3.0a1pre.en-US.win32.installer.exe + debugger

gNeandr-4
In reply to this post by Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
On 05.05.2008 16:18   » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:

> gNeandr wrote:
>> On 05.05.2008 16:00 » Gijs Kruitbosch« wrote:
>> > https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=428848
>>>
>>> Find the relevant chrome.manifest file that should have been created
>>> in your profile, add " contentaccessible=yes" to the relevant lines,
>>> and you should be fine.
>>>
>>> ~ Gijs
>> Thanks Gijs for your prompt answer.
>>
>> Sorry, but do you tell me just to add a line "contentaccessible=yes"
>> to the file? I can't believe that's true.
>> You speak about "relevant lines". .. Please get it named completly for
>> me.
>> The file right now is:
>> overlay chrome://communicator/content/tasksOverlay.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://messenger/content/messenger.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> overlay chrome://calendar/content/calendar.xul
>> chrome://venkman/content/venkman-overlay.xul
>> content venkman jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/
>>
>> content venkman-ff jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/content/venkman/ff/
>>
>> skin venkman modern/1.0 jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
>> style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul
>> chrome://venkman/skin/venkman-overlay.css
>>
>> locale venkman en-US jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/locale/en-US/venkman/
>
> For this particular error:
>
> skin venkman modern/1.0 jar:chrome/venkman.jar!/skin/modern/venkman/
> contentaccessible=yes
>
> (you might find the line wrapped on the news server - it should all be
> on one line)
>
> If that doesn't help, apply the same fix to the lines starting "content".
>
> ~ Gijs
Hi Gijs,

after some testing and checking with
"http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Chrome_Registration" now I have it
running.

 From that page I understand the addition "contentaccessible=yes" has to
added only to lines starting with "content". Doing so, it seems to run now!

But I have a new error at startup of Venkman:
Fehler: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80570018
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_IID) [nsIJSCID.createInstance]"  nsresult: "0x80570018
(NS_ERROR_XPC_BAD_IID)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml ::  :: line 644"  data: no]
Quelldatei: chrome://global/content/bindings/browser.xml
Zeile: 650

Günter

_______________________________________________
dev-apps-js-debugger mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-apps-js-debugger