SyntaxError: yield, in yield Gloda.kWorkDone in defining Gloda attribute (in process), TB 60

SyntaxError: yield, in yield Gloda.kWorkDone in defining Gloda attribute (in process), TB 60

opto
error console in TB60 says:

SyntaxError: yield is a reserved identifier

I am trying to revive an old addon which creates Gloda attributes.
The attribute has a process function, which, copying process function in fundattr.js, ends with yield Gloda.kWorkDone. That is unchanged in TB60 in fundattr.js.

Did work in previous TB versions. Why the syntax error?

I updated the imports to reflect what is now imported in fundattr.js

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: SyntaxError: yield, in yield Gloda.kWorkDone in defining Gloda attribute (in process), TB 60

Jörg Knobloch
On 17/12/2018 21:22, opto wrote:
> I am trying to revive an old addon which creates Gloda attributes.
> The attribute has a process function, which, copying process function in fundattr.js, ends with yield Gloda.kWorkDone. That is unchanged in TB60 in fundattr.js.

We need to see all the code.

In general, 'yield' is only allowed in generator functions, those with a
*. That is now enforced in TB 60.

Jörg.

Re: SyntaxError: yield, in yield Gloda.kWorkDone in defining Gloda attribute (in process), TB 60

opto
Thanks,Jörg.

I saw the MDN article on yield and the new fundattr.js but oversaw the *.

Now this error is gone (many more code changes to heal ...)

Klaus