Survey on Web Accessibility (10 mins to complete)

Survey on Web Accessibility (10 mins to complete)

Yeliz Yesilada
We are seeking participants for an online survey <http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/599408/Web-Accessibility-Survey> that aims to investigate how people perceive web accessibility. We'd like to ask people involved with web accessibility a number of short questions which should take less than 10 minutes to complete. All data will be gathered anonymously and will be handled confidentially.

For each person that participates in this survey, we will donate 0.50 GBP (0.56 Euro, 0.80 USD) to Unicef <http://www.unicef.org> up to 50 GBP.

If you have any comment or query about this survey, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please feel free to forward this email to anybody you think might be interested.

Looking forward to your participation.

Regards,
Giorgio Brajnik
<[hidden email]>