Survey of Preferences of Screen Readers Users

Survey of Preferences of Screen Readers Users

David Bolter
WebAIM has the preliminary results of their recent survey of screen
reader user preferences. Looks like 39% of users use Firefox with a
screen reader! This is quite a large number and goes to show what a
great job Aaron, Marco, Surkov, and the Mozilla accessibility community
have done.

Very inspiring!

http://webaim.org/projects/screenreadersurvey/

cheers,
David

Re: Survey of Preferences of Screen Readers Users

David Bolter
Good point! Improving FF accessibility on OS X is definitely on our radar.

cheers,
David