Support The Fork?

Hartmut Figge
Greetings,

just posted to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey to report that the current
build of SM-2.53 is broken and received a PM from 'Support The Fork':

---------------
We have received your request 03532042 and it is being processed by our
support team. To leave additional comments, reply to this email.

Re: Support The Fork?

Wolf K.
On 2019-10-15 02:04, Hartmut Figge wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> just posted to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey to report that the current
> build of SM-2.53 is broken and received a PM from 'Support The Fork':

> We have received your request 03532042 and it is being processed by our
> support team. To leave additional comments, reply to this email.
>
> Hu? There was no request. Hm.
>
> Hartmut

Automated reply.

--