Sunset Announcements

christopher.beard
Within the next week Mozilla Corporation will be releasing a set of
security and stability updates to all of our products and these updates
will include the final releases for both the 1.0.x and 1.7.x product
lines.  We're strongly encouraging everyone to upgrade to 1.5.0.x
versions of both Firefox and Thunderbird to benefit from significant
security and stability improvements, including the automated update
system that will keep people up to date with patches.

Additional details are in the announcement that I've posted on the
DevNews Blog and in the newsgroup:
http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2006/04/12/sunset-announcement-for-fxtb-10x-and-mozilla-suite-17x/

We'll also post additional information when this set of security and
stability updates are released.