Sunbird nightly is hung on Linux

Tony Mechelynck-2
There are other tinderboxes up in flames in the same waterfall, but the
Sunbird comm-1.9.1 Linux nightly build has been "building" for 23 hours
51 minutes now. This seems a little longish to me.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
There was a young girl of Darjeeling
Who could dance with such exquisite feeling

Re: Sunbird nightly is hung on Linux

Simon Paquet-2
Tony Mechelynck wrote on 17. May 2010:

> There are other tinderboxes up in flames in the same waterfall, but the
> Sunbird comm-1.9.1 Linux nightly build has been "building" for 23 hours
> 51 minutes now. This seems a little longish to me.

I wonder why we haven't already disabled that box. Building Sunbird on
comm-1.9.1 is entirely pointless right now.

Simon

--
Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar

On 17/05/10 15:44, Simon Paquet wrote:

> Tony Mechelynck wrote on 17. May 2010:
>
>> There are other tinderboxes up in flames in the same waterfall, but
>> the Sunbird comm-1.9.1 Linux nightly build has been "building" for 23
>> hours 51 minutes now. This seems a little longish to me.
>
> I wonder why we haven't already disabled that box. Building Sunbird on
> comm-1.9.1 is entirely pointless right now.
>
> Simon

Well, Linux and Windows hourlies, and Windows nightlies, are still being
built with "success", presumably picking up with little or no human
intervention any stability & security fixes in any relevant part of the
mozilla-1.9.1 core source. (Mac hourlies and nightlies, OTOH, are
currently "busted".) What about giving the appropriate Linux buildbot a
one-time "kick in the arse" (rebooting, or whatever) and see if it will
go on making its one unassisted build a day?

See http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Calendar1.0&hours=24

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Giving up on assembly language was the apple in our Garden of Eden:
Languages whose use squanders machine cycles are sinful.  The LISP