Sunbird 1.0b1 release candidate 1 is now available

Sunbird 1.0b1 release candidate 1 is now available

Simon Paquet-2
Hi guys,

after quite some build-system related difficulties, we have finally
succeeded in building Sunbird 1.0b1rc1. Please download and test it
within the next 2 weeks, if no critical errors show up this will
afterwards become the final version 1.0b1.

Candidate builds for Sunbrid 1.0 beta1 in 37 languages are available
as of now for Windows, Linux (32 bit & 64 bit) and Mac OS X on

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/sunbird/releases/prerelease/1.0b1rc1/unsigned/

Please note, that the 64 bit Linux build is only available in English.

A corresponding build of the Google Calendar Provider is available at
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/sunbird/addon/4631

Please tell us what you think of these candidate builds and file bugs in
Bugzilla as you go.

Thanks
Simon

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: Sunbird 1.0b1 release candidate 1 is now available

Simon Paquet-2
Simon Paquet wrote on 15. Mar 2010:

> Candidate builds for Sunbrid 1.0 beta1 in 37 languages are available
> as of now for Windows, Linux (32 bit & 64 bit) and Mac OS X on
>
> http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/calendar/sunbird/releases/prerelease/1.0b1rc1/unsigned/

Sorry, wrong link:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/sunbird/releases/prerelease/1.0b1rc1/

The Windows builds are in
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/sunbird/releases/prerelease/1.0b1rc1/unsigned/win32

Cya
Simon