Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish language pack

Marek Stepien
Polish (pl) language pack for Sunbird 0.3a1 is now available:

http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.langpack.xpi

We'd like to ask the Sunbird webmasters to update the
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird_l10n_download.html
page.

Also, the URL of Polish l10n project website should be updated, it's now
  simply http://www.sunbird.pl/ (the old URL redirects to that one).

--
Marek Stępień <[hidden email]>
AviaryPL - polski zespół lokalizacyjny Mozilli

Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish language pack

Simon Paquet
Marek Stepien wrote on 04.01.2006:

> Polish (pl) language pack for Sunbird 0.3a1 is now available:

> http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.langpack.xpi

> We'd like to ask the Sunbird webmasters to update the
> http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird_l10n_download.html
> page.

> Also, the URL of Polish l10n project website should be updated, it's now
>   simply http://www.sunbird.pl/ (the old URL redirects to that one).

I added the language pack to our download page and changed the link
as requested. Thanks for your contribution.

--
Simon Paquet

Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish Win32 Installer; was: Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish language pack

Marek Stepien
Simon Paquet napisał(a):
> I added the language pack to our download page and changed the link
> as requested. Thanks for your contribution.

Thanks to Thorsten Fritz, we now also have a Win32 Installer for 0.3a1:

http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.win32.installer.exe

--
Marek Stępień <[hidden email]>
AviaryPL - polski zespół lokalizacyjny Mozilli
http://www.firefox.pl/ | http://www.thunderbird.pl/

Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish Win32 Installer; was: Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish language

Simon Paquet
Marek Stepien wrote on 09.01.2006:

>> I added the language pack to our download page and changed the link
>> as requested. Thanks for your contribution.
>
> Thanks to Thorsten Fritz, we now also have a Win32 Installer for 0.3a1:
>
> http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.win32.installer.exe

Added to
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird_l10n_download.html
Thanks for your contribution.

--
Simon Paquet

Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish Win32 Installer; was: Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 Polish language pack

Iacopo Benesperi
Marek Stepien ha scritto:
> Thanks to Thorsten Fritz, we now also have a Win32 Installer for 0.3a1:
>
> http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.win32.installer.exe

How did you made the installer? I've tried to unpack the original
installer both with mozip (as I do for mas) and with 7zip, but nothing
seems to work.

Thanks in advance,
Iacopo

Iacopo Benesperi napisał(a):
> Marek Stepien ha scritto:
>> Thanks to Thorsten Fritz, we now also have a Win32 Installer for 0.3a1:
>> http://beta.aviary.pl/sunbird/0.3a1/sunbird-0.3a1.pl.win32.installer.exe
> How did you made the installer?

We did not make the installer. As I wrote above (in the line you're
quoting ;-)) Thorsten from the German l10n team made one for us.

So, you should contact Thorsten: nightrat at sunbird-kalender dot de

Marek Stepien ha scritto:
> We did not make the installer. As I wrote above (in the line you're
> quoting ;-)) Thorsten from the German l10n team made one for us.
>
> So, you should contact Thorsten: nightrat at sunbird-kalender dot de

thank you very much. I didn't know him, so I thought he is one of your
team. I'll contact him for sure

Re: Sunbird 0.3a1 French Win32 Installer

Cédric Corazza

Thanks to Thorsten Fritz (again), we now have a French Windows installer
for Sunbird 0.3a.

http://frenchmozilla.sourceforge.net/FTP/Calendar/sunbird-0.3a1.fr-FR.win32.installer.exe

Regards