Subscribers (Banner Customizations!)

Giuliano Sancho

Hello Guys! How are you?

I am trying to change/customize the Bugzilla Application Front Page - Banner. I would like to include my Company Banner and some particular descriptions.

So, I need your help in what the changes I want to perform for to change and to include a new banner?

I saw the script “banner.html.tmpl” but I did not find the correct procedure for change this banner. Could you help in this issue?

[%# Migration note: this file corresponds to the old Param 'bannerhtml' %]

[% PROCESS global/variables.none.tmpl %]

I will appreciate this support…

Best Regards,

GiulianoSancho

Daitan Labs

Office: +55 19 3707 5449

Mobile: +55 19 9604 2838

[hidden email]

www.daitanlabs.com

Re: Subscribers (Banner Customizations!)

Igor Sereda
Hello Giuliano,

> I saw the script "banner.html.tmpl" but I did not find the correct
> procedure for change this banner. Could you help in this issue?

Here are some words about customization: http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/tip/html/cust-templates.html

It's easy. If you want just to replace the banner, put your html instead
of default in the file you have found.

Good luck!
Igor