Still Problems with Firefoc 38.2.1...!

Martin Rosenfeld-2
I have mastered ANPM and have FF 38.2.1 running, but certain problems
remain.

(1) The password function works if I log into a site but FF will not
display my passwords.

(2) No applications show in Options ==> applications.

(3) At the eBay site, when I type in the search box the cursor moves but
no characters display, but the search works.

Has anyone else seen these problems?

Martin Rosenfeld

Re: Still Problems with Firefoc 38.2.1...!

Dave Yeo-3
On 03/15/16 04:16 PM, Martin Rosenfeld wrote:
> I have mastered ANPM and have FF 38.2.1 running, but certain problems
> remain.
>
> (1) The password function works if I log into a site but FF will not
> display my passwords.

At least the password function has just been fixed

> (2) No applications show in Options ==> applications.
>
> (3) At the eBay site, when I type in the search box the cursor moves but
> no characters display, but the search works.
>
> Has anyone else seen these problems?

Possibly these are related to the password problem, lack of intl support
in JavaScript. Have to wait for the next release to see
Dave

Re: Still Problems with Firefoc 38.2.1...!

Martin Rosenfeld-2
Dave,

> Possibly these are related to the password problem, lack of intl support
> in JavaScript. Have to wait for the next release to see

I don't know much about JavaScript. Does it require customization to run
in OS/2. When do you think there might be an upgrade, months, years?

Martin

On 03/16/16 11:49 AM, Martin Rosenfeld wrote:
> Dave,
>
>> Possibly these are related to the password problem, lack of intl support
>> in JavaScript. Have to wait for the next release to see
>
> I don't know much about JavaScript. Does it require customization to run
> in OS/2.

It's cross platform and needs none to very little customization to run
on OS/2. There some things like 3D support that we don't support, mostly
due to lack of 3D graphic drivers.

> When do you think there might be an upgrade, months, years?

Looks like some are already using 38.6.1 and I'd expect a release in the
next few days.
Dave