Status update on Thunderbird localization

Status update on Thunderbird localization

Simon Paquet-2
Hey guys,

with 11 days to go until we close the round for Thunderbird 3 RC1
opt-ins, here's a short update on where we are at the moment:

- 40 locales (counting the two Japanese as one) are currently green
  on the dashboard

- I've contacted the owners of the 8 remaining locales, that have
  less than 500 strings to go (af, bg, bn-BD, en-GB, hu, pt-BR,
  ta-LK and uk)

  From those, the owners of af, bn-BD and ta-LK have already
  indicated that they intend to be a part of Thunderbird 3. I
  haven't yet heard back from the rest. If one of you is reading
  this, please get back to me!

- 21 locales have already opted in (see the list at the end of
  this post)

- Pascal just posted the first announcement about the web part of
  the Thunderbird 3 release. Please see his post "Thunderbird 3
  release, step 1: In-product pages" in mozilla.dev.l10n.web[*]
  for more details

Here's the list of changesets from the locales that have already
opted in. Please check the changesets and tell me if I made a
mistake somewhere.

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ar/rev/7090764ef03a
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/be/rev/65a035af5846
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ca/rev/bcc53a283fe9
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/de/rev/5b08f50b97c7
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/el/rev/1cc9f7b21cf4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/et/rev/ea7a219f3664
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fi/rev/0ad036e58a27
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fr/rev/4a2f2a66b5dd
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/fy-NL/rev/ded56796d74e
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ga-IE/rev/a849acb529c1
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/is/rev/caca07dd62b4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ka/rev/73a673cf5229
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/lt/rev/66029a6acff4
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pa-IN/rev/fd836ad5716f
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/pt-PT/rev/01142a42630c
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ro/rev/679d97e05353
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/ru/rev/21ae35fd518f
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sq/rev/ce7992a9eeae
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/rev/b2ff2e04b3bf
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/vi/rev/9ec1e4b93c21
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/zh-CN/rev/edbb343dd3ee

Cya
Simon

[*]
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.l10n.web/browse_frm/thread/0519e1ca07e432b3#

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localisation (L10n) Coordinator
Thunderbird l10n blog:       http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com

Re: Status update on Thunderbird localization

Andras Timar
2009.10.22. 10:03 keltezéssel, Simon Paquet írta:

> Hey guys,
>
> with 11 days to go until we close the round for Thunderbird 3 RC1
> opt-ins, here's a short update on where we are at the moment:
>
> - 40 locales (counting the two Japanese as one) are currently green
> on the dashboard
>
> - I've contacted the owners of the 8 remaining locales, that have
> less than 500 strings to go (af, bg, bn-BD, en-GB, hu, pt-BR,
> ta-LK and uk)
>
>  From those, the owners of af, bn-BD and ta-LK have already
> indicated that they intend to be a part of Thunderbird 3. I
> haven't yet heard back from the rest. If one of you is reading
> this, please get back to me!

Hi Simon,

I'm the hu localizer. My locale is 99.9% ready in my local repo. I'll
push everything before the deadline.

Best regards,
Andras

Andras Timar wrote on 22. Oct 2009:

>> - I've contacted the owners of the 8 remaining locales, that have
>> less than 500 strings to go (af, bg, bn-BD, en-GB, hu, pt-BR,
>> ta-LK and uk)
>>
>>  From those, the owners of af, bn-BD and ta-LK have already
>> indicated that they intend to be a part of Thunderbird 3. I
>> haven't yet heard back from the rest. If one of you is reading
>> this, please get back to me!
>>
> Hi Simon,

> I'm the hu localizer. My locale is 99.9% ready in my local repo. I'll
> push everything before the deadline.

Hi Andras!

Thanks for the info.

Cya