[Status parameter] Is it possible to change the name of status value?

[Status parameter] Is it possible to change the name of status value?

Hưng Nguyễn Văn
I've joined in a project team using bugzilla to manage bugs. However the default values of bug status are inapproriate with our project. Is it possible to edit name of these value? And where to edit them
For example. I want to change value "Resolved" to "Closed".

Re: [Status parameter] Is it possible to change the name of status value?

Hưng Nguyễn Văn
Vào 14:37:02 UTC+7 Thứ Bảy, ngày 21 tháng 4 năm 2018, Thorsten Schöning đã viết:

> Guten Tag Hýng NguyêÞn Vãn,
> am Samstag, 21. April 2018 um 09:14 schrieben Sie:
>
> > I've joined in a project team using bugzilla to manage bugs.
> > However the default values of bug status are inapproriate with our
> > project. Is it possible to edit name of these value? And where to edit them
>
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/field-values.html
>
> > For example. I want to change value "Resolved" to "Closed".
>
> "Closed" is already available as a status, so before customizing your
> installation have a look at the bug status workflow.
>
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/workflow.html
>
> In my opinion, if your customization starts with providing what is
> already available anyway, you should criticially rethink if it's
> needed at all.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

I mean that: If there is no value named "Closed" and i want to add it. How could i do?