Spider monkey is not release memory until program exit

Spider monkey is not release memory until program exit

Puwanat Sretavevuth
Dear All

I have embedded spider monkey with my C++ code , it's is multithread programing

for each thread doing similar pattern task;

create runtime -> create context -> execute some script -> destroy context -> destroy runtime;

Once important thing

if program is never exit , the memory size is keep growing and growing while running many time of pattern above.

I checking with valgrind ,  there is not memory leak  , it report "still reachable" that's mean it will be cleared after program exit

But my problem I don't want my program to exit , I want to keep running as long as It can , but the memory size is keep a little bit growing ,

Thank you
Den