Spec page on Wiki not public?

Chris Double
I notice the Spec page on the publically accessible wiki comes up with
"Sorry, you don't have enough rights to continue. Perhaps you forgot
to login?". Is it possible for this to be public? Page reference is:

http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=spec:spec

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz

Re: Spec page on Wiki not public?

Brendan Eich-2
On Oct 2, 2007, at 4:11 PM, Chris Double wrote:

> I notice the Spec page on the publically accessible wiki comes up with
> "Sorry, you don't have enough rights to continue. Perhaps you forgot
> to login?". Is it possible for this to be public? Page reference is:
>
> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=spec:spec

This will return with fresh and readable spec materials soon (order
of weeks), but the old stuff there was just misleading people. Sorry
for the lack of announcement -- the fact that you were looking means
we probably did spare you some confusion ;-).

/be