Spanish Template

ATE en USB

Hi everybody, I am new user on Bugzilla news group.

We are evaluating use Bugzilla to support internal developments on a Venezuelan public University. We read about a Spanish templates. How could we get them?

Thanks

ATE

Re: Spanish Template

Dave Miller
ATE en USB wrote:

> We are evaluating use Bugzilla to support internal developments on a
> Venezuelan public University. We read about a Spanish templates. How
> could we get them?

Well, I was going to point you at
http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#localizations

But it appears that the link for the Spanish one goes to a page that
doesn't have any download links.  I'm not sure what they have.  The do
have contact links at the top though, I would suggest emailing one of
them to ask.  (They might read here and might reply, too, I'm not sure)

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Foundation       http://www.mozilla.org/