Sometimes 'debugger' is ignored?

John J Barton
In some cases the 'debugger' keyword fails to trigger jsd. Any ideas on
a workaround?

jjb

Re: Sometimes 'debugger' is ignored?

Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
John J. Barton wrote:
> In some cases the 'debugger' keyword fails to trigger jsd. Any ideas on
> a workaround?
>
> jjb

Filing a bug? Can you describe those cases? It sounds kind of uselessly vague
when you say "in some cases".

debugger;

is never supposed to be ignored, to my knowledge...

~ Gijs

Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:

> John J. Barton wrote:
>> In some cases the 'debugger' keyword fails to trigger jsd. Any ideas
>> on a workaround?
>>
>> jjb
>
> Filing a bug? Can you describe those cases? It sounds kind of uselessly
> vague when you say "in some cases".
>

> debugger;
>
> is never supposed to be ignored, to my knowledge...
>
> ~ Gijs

Ok, I found the case: if you set jsdIFilter to ask jsd to ignore the
file with debugger keyword, then it will :-o

jjb