Some topcrashes worth fixing for 1.8.1

L. David Baron
I've been looking at talkback data from Firefox2 nightly builds, and at
some from Firefox2 beta 2.  Here's a list of what I think are the 10 top
crashes that are worth trying to fix for Firefox 2 / Gecko 1.8.1
(excluding ones that are already fixed):

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=297636%2C303821%2C317283%2C333423%2C334263%2C335024%2C347053%2C348827%2C351849%2C351853

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >

Re: Some topcrashes worth fixing for 1.8.1

Peter Kasting
L. David Baron wrote:
> Here's a list of what I think are the 10 top
> crashes that are worth trying to fix for Firefox 2 / Gecko 1.8.1

Should these be nominated to block?

PK