Software Error: The ./data/params file does not exist

Software Error: The ./data/params file does not exist

checker6
I am using a Windows Vista machine and followed the set up for windows guide.  Im using IIS to host the site and i did everything it says.  when i run checksetup.pl it comes back fine.  Also, testserver comes back fine with no FAILS.  The file DOES exist and is in the right spot.  I get the following in my web browser when i try to access my site. Thanks for looking!

Software error:

The ./data/params file does not exist. You probably need to run checksetup.pl. at Bugzilla/Config.pm line 341.
Compilation failed in require at C:\Bugweb\index.cgi line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Bugweb\index.cgi line 34.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
[Mon Sep 14 13:05:51 2009] index.cgi: The ./data/params file does not exist. You probably need to run checksetup.pl. at Bugzilla/Config.pm line 341. [Mon Sep 14 13:05:51 2009] index.cgi: Compilation failed in require at C:\Bugweb\index.cgi line 34. [Mon Sep 14 13:05:51 2009] index.cgi: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\Bugweb\index.cgi line 34.