So, what's the best edition of the calendar program to run?

So, what's the best edition of the calendar program to run?

Mark Harrison-7
I've gotten a bit confused with the talk of the several incarnations
of the calendar program.  I've been using sunbird and the one that
is the firefox plugin.

I've got no preference, since they are all identical in functionality,
but I would like to be using the one that is seeing most use by
the developers.

So, any clue kindly appreciated!

TIA,
Mark

--
Mark Harrison
Pixar Animation Studios

Re: So, what's the best edition of the calendar program to run?

Andrew N Dowden
Mark Harrison wrote:
.. I've been using sunbird and the one that is the firefox plugin.
.. I would like to be using the one that is seeing most use by
the developers.
I've looked in some depth at Sunbird 0.3a1, and to a less extent Lightning 0.1 (under Thunderbird).  I would prefer to focus on Sunbird (standalone), but not if Lightning (email/contact integration) is where it's at ..