Sky Pilot Classic and Toy Factory themes compatible with Sunbird 0.5

Sky Pilot Classic and Toy Factory themes compatible with Sunbird 0.5

Sailfish
They are available at my theme site. To install, simply visit the site
using Firefox 2.x and follow the instructions under the them section.

--
Sailfish - Netscape/Mozilla Champion
mozilla-based Themes: http://www.projectit.com/freestuff.html

Re: Sky Pilot Classic and Toy Factory themes compatible with Sunbird 0.5

Sailfish
Sailfish wrote:
> They are available at my theme site. To install, simply visit the site
> using Firefox 2.x and follow the instructions under the them section.

s/under them/under theme/