Size for "New Container" dialog

Eduardo Trápani
Hi,

If I go to about:preferences#containers -> Add new container

the dialog is not big enough, so that I can barely see a part of the
"Done" button.

Does anybody know where the size of that dialog is specified?

I believe it's just 'eo' because I tested es-AR and cy and they work as
expected.

Eduardo.

Re: Size for "New Container" dialog

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Can you upload a screenshot of the issue?

The dialog is really wide on macOS (57), so I'm not sure where it could
clip (it can also be resized). Didn't have a chance to check Linux yet.

Francesco

> Hi,
>
> If I go to about:preferences#containers -> Add new container
>
> the dialog is not big enough, so that I can barely see a part of the
> "Done" button.
>
> Does anybody know where the size of that dialog is specified?
>
> I believe it's just 'eo' because I tested es-AR and cy and they work as
> expected.
>
> Eduardo.

Re: Size for "New Container" dialog

Eduardo Trápani
This is the screenshot. I'm on Linux.

http://picpaste.com/ekrankopio_2017-09-10_15-43-25-PLNruKti.png

El 10/09/17 a las 02:02, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] escribió:

> Can you upload a screenshot of the issue?
>
> The dialog is really wide on macOS (57), so I'm not sure where it could
> clip (it can also be resized). Didn't have a chance to check Linux yet.
>
> Francesco
>> Hi,
>>
>> If I go to about:preferences#containers -> Add new container
>>
>> the dialog is not big enough, so that I can barely see a part of the
>> "Done" button.
>>
>> Does anybody know where the size of that dialog is specified?
>>
>> I believe it's just 'eo' because I tested es-AR and cy and they work as
>> expected.
>>
>> Eduardo.

Re: Size for "New Container" dialog

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
This is how it looks for me, out of the box, on Ubuntu
https://screenshots.firefox.com/sMkTixHnOocaBp0c/null

Looks like you have a small width set here (36em vs 45 em)
https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/eo/file/default/browser/chrome/browser/preferences/containers.dtd#l13

Francesco

> This is the screenshot. I'm on Linux.
>
> http://picpaste.com/ekrankopio_2017-09-10_15-43-25-PLNruKti.png
>
> El 10/09/17 a las 02:02, Francesco Lodolo [:flod] escribió:
>> Can you upload a screenshot of the issue?
>>
>> The dialog is really wide on macOS (57), so I'm not sure where it could
>> clip (it can also be resized). Didn't have a chance to check Linux yet.
>>
>> Francesco
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> If I go to about:preferences#containers -> Add new container
>>>
>>> the dialog is not big enough, so that I can barely see a part of the
>>> "Done" button.
>>>
>>> Does anybody know where the size of that dialog is specified?
>>>
>>> I believe it's just 'eo' because I tested es-AR and cy and they work as
>>> expected.
>>>
>>> Eduardo.

Re: Size for "New Container" dialog

Eduardo Trápani
Thanks Flod! I changed it, I'll check Nightly later.