Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

jose_luis_fdez_diaz_news@yahoo.es

Hi,

What is the Firefox extension equivalent to Microsoft FrontPage ?

Thanks in advance,
Jose Luis

Re: Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

Marc Wilson-2
In netscape.public.mozilla.general,  ([hidden email])
wrote in <[hidden email]>::

>Hi,
>
>What is the Firefox extension equivalent to Microsoft FrontPage ?

Dunno- I don't know how to write anything that bad.  You could always try
throwing alphabet soup onto wallpaper, and copy down anything that looks
like code.
--
Marc

Four Stages of Acceptance:
1. This is worthless nonsense.
2. This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view.
3. This is true, but quite unimportant.
4. I always said so.  (J.B.S. Haldane )

Re: Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

gwtc
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What is the Firefox extension equivalent to Microsoft FrontPage ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jose Luis

There is none.  Are you talking about creating web pages?  If so, then
try NVU: www.nvu.com

Re: Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

Nuno J. Silva
A 13-01-2006 09:45, [hidden email] escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> What is the Firefox extension equivalent to Microsoft FrontPage ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Jose Luis

If you want the "Mozilla" WYSIWYG HTML editor, look at
<http://www.nvu.com/>. It isn't maintained by Mozilla Foundation, but
it's based on Mozilla Seamonkey Composer. And it isn't an extension --
it's a separate application, but I hope it's what you're looking for.

--
Nuno Silva (aka NJSG)
Lisbon, Portugal

A: Top-posting.
> Q: What is the most annoying thing in the Internet?

Re: Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

jose_luis_fdez_diaz_news@yahoo.es

Netscape had a tool to create/modify simple HTML pages. I am looking
something similar for Firefox.

I apologize for my English. I am spanish and learn English is hard to
me.

Regards,
Jose Luis.

Re: Similar Firefox Extension FrontPage

Holger Metzger

http://www.nvu.com/

--
Holger

[hidden email] wrote:

> Netscape had a tool to create/modify simple HTML pages. I am looking
> something similar for Firefox.
>
> I apologize for my English. I am spanish and learn English is hard to
> me.
>
> Regards,
> Jose Luis.

Netscape has several components to it, such as browser, mail/new,
compose {html editor}, instant messaging, etc.

Firefox is just a browser and nothing else.

As I stated in my previous post, what you want is NVU {www.nvu.org}.
It picks up where the composer left off, and its a separate application.

wrote in <[hidden email]>::

>Netscape had a tool to create/modify simple HTML pages. I am looking
>something similar for Firefox.

It was part of Netscape, and Mozilla, but not Firefox.  There are various
third-party tools for this purpose.

>I apologize for my English. I am spanish and learn English is hard to
>me.

Much better than my Spanish!  No need to apologize.
--
Marc

There are two rules for business success
1. Never tell everything you know.