Signing a XPI - Installer ???

Freddie-4
Hi !

I have an xpi and I want to sign it. I wasn`t able to find a webside that
answers me.
I have a WinXP-System.

a) Where can I get the signing certificate from ?
b) Which tools do I need for signing ? I don`t want any source-code, I want
an exe-File.
c) How can I sign my xpi ( with this way / sign tool ) ?

Greetings,
Freddie

Re: Signing a XPI - Installer ???

Freddie-4
OK, I found this nice website:

http://www.mozdevgroup.com/docs/pete/Signing-an-XPI.html

There you can find many information about signing an XPI.

On Win-Systems ( as my system ) you can install Cygwin ( cygwin.com ).
That`s a Linux-shell that has this very zip-command with these given params
to put the cert to the xpi-file.

Good luck !

news:dlqejo$[hidden email]...