Shared Calanders - I'm confused- What to use for a backend?

Shared Calanders - I'm confused- What to use for a backend?

Al Dykes

It's been awhile since I looked at shared calendars. I'd like to pick
backend software that I won't want to abandon soon.  I see webdav, but
never set one up.  What else is there?

Right away I want to maintain a common calendar between my laptop and
desktop, stored on a basic internet PHP/MySQL hosting service.  A GUI
access from any browser is next, then multi-user, etc.

Once I pick the server side I'll play with the client software

Suggestions?

I'd even look at a Internet service if it's free or cheap.

Thanks.

Oh. yes. My standard Moz client software is FF and TB.
It would be nice to see the same calendar from both apps.

I can dream, can't I?

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

Re: Shared Calanders - I'm confused- What to use for a backend?

Joseph Hume
If you come across something I do hope you will post