Set functions

Sebastian Malton
I know that this has been brought up before but nothing seems to have come up with it. It also has had a lot of enthusiasm about it. Would me writing up a new proposal for adding the following functions to sets be useful? I would really like to see this through and would be willing to work for it too.

The following functions I propose adding to Sets.

1. Union
2. Intersection
3. Difference
4. Symmetric Difference
5. ForEach
6. Map
7. Every
8. Filter
9. Find
10. Some

Sebastian Malton

Re: Set functions

Isiah Meadows-2
For posterity, here's the link: https://github.com/tc39/proposal-set-methods
-----

Isiah Meadows

www.isiahmeadows.com

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:06 PM, Peter Jaszkowiak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is already a proposal for this.
>
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018, 10:00 Mark Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, please do!
>>

>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Sebastian Malton <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I know that this has been brought up before but nothing seems to have
>>> come up with it. It also has had a lot of enthusiasm about it. Would me
>>> writing up a new proposal for adding the following functions to sets be
>>> useful? I would really like to see this through and would be willing to work
>>> for it too.
>>>
>>> The following functions I propose adding to Sets.
>>>
>>> 1. Union
>>> 2. Intersection
>>> 3. Difference
>>> 4. Symmetric Difference