Series "-All- -All- All Open" is always zero

Series "-All- -All- All Open" is always zero

Jeff Jensen
I found the causes for all my series data problems except one.  I am stumped
and I hope someone can explain the cause or change to make!

The series data for the automatically created series "-All- -All- All Open"
is always zero everyday.  It is not supposed to be zero, as we have open
bugs!

Using the GUI, on the "Create Chart" page, if I "Add To List" it, then "Run
Search" on it, it correctly returns all the open bugs.

I am confused!

This is the series query for it:
bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENE

I am out of ideas for solving this one.  Any advice please - what is wrong,
where to look next...!??