September meeting notes?

Isiah Meadows-2
I didn't see them on GitHub or anywhere, so I was just curious if
there was a timeline on when they should be up.

-----

Isiah Meadows

www.isiahmeadows.com

Re: September meeting notes?

Jordan Harband
Typically, the notes are published after a week or two, so that all TC39 members have a chance to review them.

They will appear on the tc39-notes repo when they're ready.