'Sent' mail text is too light

noblegroup
I am using Mozilla Suite 1.7.10. When I send a mail message, it goes out
in a pale gray text.  I have been unable to find anything in the
'Preferences' that would fix this.  How can I fix it?  Thanks for your
time--

Re: 'Sent' mail text is too light

Lewis Rosenthal
Are you sure the messages are going out in this light shade, and that
your view of your Sent folder is not simply affected in some way? Could
you send something to me (use my standard email: lgrosenthal AT
2rosenthals DOT com)? Please send one in plain text and a second email
in HTML. I'll see what I can do to help.

--
Lewis
Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLE

Re: 'Sent' mail text is too light

Matt Ion
noblegroup wrote:

> I am using Mozilla Suite 1.7.10. When I send a mail message, it goes out
> in a pale gray text.  I have been unable to find anything in the
> 'Preferences' that would fix this.  How can I fix it?  Thanks for your
> time--

Send everything in plain text.  HTML formatting is for web pages, not email.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-4, 10/20/2005
Tested on: 10/20/2005 1:04:40 PM

Re: 'Sent' mail text is too light

Neil-4
noblegroup wrote:

> I am using Mozilla Suite 1.7.10. When I send a mail message, it goes
> out in a pale gray text.  I have been unable to find anything in the
> 'Preferences' that would fix this.  How can I fix it?  Thanks for your
> time--

By the -- I guess you have a signature file. If you then append text to
it, Mozilla will think that your message is in fact your signature, and
will therefore display it in pale grey.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.