Send to command doesn't work

Leonard-5
If I right click on a file to use the send to command , it doesn't work
with thunderbird , but will work if I set my default mailreader back to
outlook , I only recently started having this problem , any advice please

Re: Send to command doesn't work

gwtc
Leonard wrote:

> If I right click on a file to use the send to command , it doesn't work
> with thunderbird , but will work if I set my default mailreader back to
> outlook , I only recently started having this problem , any advice please
Get the Control Panel up and running.  Look for Internet Options, and
click on the Programs Tab.  Under email, change it to Thunderbird.
Does it work now?