Quantcast

Seeking "speed optimization" help for PolyBrowser, a new type of web browser

Seeking "speed optimization" help for PolyBrowser, a new type of web browser

PolySuite
Greetings, this week we launched version 1.0 of PolyBrowser, a new type of "Panoramic Web Browser" that stitches your websites together, side-by-side, like a panoramic photo.  Check it out at https://PolyBrowser.com

The response to PolyBrowser has been very positive, and it was featured on Product Hunt as well as the homepage of Hacker News.  The most frequent user critique, however, is that it needs more speed optimization. We would like to create a smooth and responsive interface, and are looking for help in this area.

If you're interested in finding out more, please contact Aaron Travis at aaron.travis {at} polysuite.com.

Re: Seeking "speed optimization" help for PolyBrowser, a new type of web browser

Jason Spiro-7
On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:06 PM, PolySuite <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The most frequent user critique, however, is that it needs more speed
> optimization. We would like to create a smooth and responsive
> interface, and are looking for help in this area.
>
> If you're interested in finding out more, please contact Aaron Travis at aaron.travis {at} polysuite.com.

Dear Aaron,

When posting job ads, please don't forget the basics.

Is this a full-time gig?  Part-time?  Are you looking for an employee
or a consultant?  Permanent or temporary?

Where is the job located?  Is telecommuting possible?  Are you able to
hire someone from outside of your country?

Kind regards,
--
Jason Spiro:  computer consultant.
Improve your kids' or your workers' productivity.  If you'd like

Re: Seeking "speed optimization" help for PolyBrowser, a new type of web browser

PolySuite
Hi Jason, thanks for the heads up. This is a short project, which can be done off hours, remotely from anywhere in the world. We are a startup, and looking to give equity in the company, and hopefully build an ongoing relationship for future paid projects as well.