Quantcast

Seeking partners for an innovative Firefox-based browser

Seeking partners for an innovative Firefox-based browser

PolySuite
I'm looking to partner with a Firefox browser experts on an innovative browser called PolyBrowser. It's the only browser that allows you to interact with all of your websites at once, and the only browser built for the future of browsing with touchscreen devices. Check out our recent successful Kickstarter campaign at  http://PolyBrowser.com.

PolyBrowser is based on Firefox and is currently about 80% complete. I'm currently seeking technology partners with the skills take it to the next level. I am offering co-ownership in the company, as well as the freedom to chose whatever level of involvement you would like to have.

My company, PolySuite (at  http://PolySuite.com), is dedicated to reinventing the essential tools of the web. If interested or to find out more, please shoot me an email at [hidden email] and tell me a bit about yourself and your experience.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron T. Travis, MBA, CUA
CEO