garth2007
I'd like it that when I select a search engine the default page changes.

Re: Search

garth2007
garth wrote:
> I'd like it that when I select a search engine the default page changes.

Is there no response?

Re: Search

Moz Champion (Dan)
Garth wrote:
> garth wrote:
>> I'd like it that when I select a search engine the default page changes.
>
> Is there no response?

I am not even sure of what you mean. Did you ask a question?

Re: Search

Daniel-24
Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Garth wrote:
>> garth wrote:
>>> I'd like it that when I select a search engine the default page changes.
>>
>> Is there no response?
>

> I am not even sure of what you mean. Did you ask a question?

I think Garth is trying to suggest he would like to change the default
search engine to one of his choice, which he can do by going to
Edit|Preferences|Navigator|Internet Search and setting something as his
default search engine.

If I recall correctly, I had to set this several times before it would
stick.

Daniel

Re: Search

JM-43
> > garth wrote:
> >> I'd like it that when I select a search engine the default page changes.
> >
> > Is there no response?
>
> I am not even sure of what you mean. Did you ask a question?

Yep, in the mozilla.support.firefox  group
you all are currently in the   mozilla.general   and the firefox group
is the proper place to ask a firefox question.

  http://google.com/groups?threadm=ZJidnRtIy4NR4tvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d%40mozilla.org
--
David McRitchie,  Firefox customizations/extensions notes, see
 http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

Re: Search

garth2007
David McRitchie wrote:

>>> Is there no response?
>> I am not even sure of what you mean. Did you ask a question?
>
> Yep, in the mozilla.support.firefox  group
> you all are currently in the   mozilla.general   and the firefox group
> is the proper place to ask a firefox question.
>
>   http://google.com/groups?threadm=ZJidnRtIy4NR4tvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d%40mozilla.org

Ok, how can we move this post to that place.

Re: Search

JM-43
"Garth" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> >   http://google.com/groups?threadm=ZJidnRtIy4NR4tvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d%40mozilla.org
>
> Ok, how can we move this post to that place.

Did you click on the link, because that is the thread you
say you did not get an answer to -- it is all there.   All you did
in this thread was ask if anybody answered your question.
Continue in that thread in your newsgroup or reply to it
in the thread at Google Groups.

Re: Search

Leonidas Jones
David McRitchie wrote:

> "Garth" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
>>>   http://google.com/groups?threadm=ZJidnRtIy4NR4tvYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d%40mozilla.org
>> Ok, how can we move this post to that place.
>
> Did you click on the link, because that is the thread you
> say you did not get an answer to -- it is all there.   All you did
> in this thread was ask if anybody answered your question.
> Continue in that thread in your newsgroup or reply to it
> in the thread at Google Groups.

Are we having fun yet? ;)

Lee