Search/Query Help

brendan.leber@gmail.com
Greetings!

We're using Bugzilla 2.18 (soon to be 2.18.1) at work and I've been
asked to create a report of all defects assigned to the developers in
the last 30 and 90 days.  I've tried building a search by filling in
the "Bug Changes" section with:

Only bugs changed between "30d" and "Now".
Where one or more of the following changed: "Assignee"
And the new value was "<my login name>".

This finds defects when the assignment has been changed to me, but it
misses defects that are assigned to me by default from component
settings.

Can anyone give me some pointers about how to create a search to find
what I need?  I don't have a problem creating my own CGI module to
query the database directly, if that's necessary.

Thanks!
Brendan

Re: Search/Query Help

Joel Peshkin
[hidden email] wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> We're using Bugzilla 2.18 (soon to be 2.18.1) at work and I've been
> asked to create a report of all defects assigned to the developers in
> the last 30 and 90 days.  I've tried building a search by filling in
> the "Bug Changes" section with:
>
> Only bugs changed between "30d" and "Now".
> Where one or more of the following changed: "Assignee"
> And the new value was "<my login name>".
>
> This finds defects when the assignment has been changed to me, but it
> misses defects that are assigned to me by default from component
> settings.
>
> Can anyone give me some pointers about how to create a search to find
> what I need?  I don't have a problem creating my own CGI module to
> query the database directly, if that's necessary.
>
> Thanks!
> Brendan

The search capabilities you need were added in 2.19
You need to use the boolean charts with negation.