Search Options

Angchuk@gmail.com
Hi
Is there any option to select that the searching be done in order from
latest to the oldest mails.

Right now the emails are searched from the Oldest to the newest.

Most probably people will be interested in the latest mails.

Angchuk

Re: Search Options

Angchuk@gmail.com
Though its obvoious, but forgot to mention that its about Thunderbird.

Re: Search Options

Miles-4
* [hidden email] wrote, On 7/23/2009 03:41:
> Though its obvoious, but forgot to mention that its about Thunderbird.

I had not noticed this before.  However now find that if search by
sender, to or cc, or entire msg it is sorted descending.  If search by
subject it is ascending.  Don't ask me why -- perhaps someone will
know of a css to correct this??
Miles