Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Iacopo Benesperi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MLP-STAFF]Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Robert Kaiser
Iacopo Benesperi schrieb:
uploaded, thanks!

Robert Kaiser
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MLP-STAFF]Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Iacopo Benesperi
Robert Kaiser ha scritto:

> Iacopo Benesperi schrieb:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I've prepared widwows version for seamonkey 1.0 in italian.
>>
>> Installer:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/Seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.win32.installer.exe?download 
>>
>> Zip file:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.win32.zip?download 
>>
>> And here there's the langpack:
>> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.langpack.xpi?download 
>
>
> uploaded, thanks!
>
> Robert Kaiser

It's still me. I made an error while packaging the installer. I've
update the installer, can you upload the new one on your servers? You
can find the installer at the same link of the other.

Many thanks,
Iacopo
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [MLP-STAFF]Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Robert Kaiser
Iacopo Benesperi schrieb:
> It's still me. I made an error while packaging the installer. I've
> update the installer, can you upload the new one on your servers? You
> can find the installer at the same link of the other.

updated :)

Robert Kaiser
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Iacopo Benesperi
In reply to this post by Iacopo Benesperi
Linux package ready, too:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.linux-i686.tar.gz?download

be happy kairo: any other package scheduled for 1.0 ;-)
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Tim Maks van den Broek
Iacopo Benesperi schreef:

> Linux package ready, too:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.linux-i686.tar.gz?download 
>
>
> be happy kairo: any other package scheduled for 1.0 ;-)
> _______________________________________________
> dev-l10n mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
>
uploaded
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Giacomo Magnini-2
In reply to this post by Iacopo Benesperi
Iacopo Benesperi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I've prepared widwows version for seamonkey 1.0 in italian.
>...
> And here there's the langpack:
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mozilla-italia/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.langpack.xpi?download 

Updated langpack to fix OS/2 installation detection:
http://www.portalis.it/tenutamontescosso/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.langpack.xpi
Ciao, Giacomo.
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seamonkey 1.0 in Italian

Robert Kaiser
Giacomo Magnini schrieb:
> Updated langpack to fix OS/2 installation detection:
> http://www.portalis.it/tenutamontescosso/seamonkey-1.0.it-IT.langpack.xpi

Better late than never - updated.

Robert Kaiser
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n