SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 23 July 2017

SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 23 July 2017

* 23 July, 14:00 UTC, 10am Eastern, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe, 10pm Hong Kong
* Other timezones:
* IRC channel #seamonkey - irc://

Hi everybody,

We're doing another instance of our biweekly SeaMonkey Status meetings on IRC.

Please add agenda items we should discuss, we're trying to get a good
view there where the SeaMonkey project is right now, what the progress
is compared to last time and where we are headed.

Main agenda items:
   - Action Items
   - Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree
   - Release Train
   - Extensions and Plugins Compatibility Tracking
   - 2.x (Last, Current, Next)
   - Feature List, Planning
   - Roundtable - Personal Status Updates

If you can't participate, please remember to fill in all the info you
can tell us in the wiki.

Best regards and see you next Sunday.
dev-planning mailing list
[hidden email]