SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 18 June 2017

SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 18 June 2017

RSX11M
Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2017-06-18

* 18 June, 14:00 UTC, 10am Eastern, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe, 10pm Hong Kong
* Other timezones:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=6&year=2017&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>
* IRC channel #seamonkey - irc://irc.mozilla.org/seamonkey

Hi everybody,

We're doing another instance of our biweekly SeaMonkey Status meetings on IRC.

Please add agenda items we should discuss, we're trying to get a good
view there where the SeaMonkey project is right now, what the progress
is compared to last time and where we are headed.

Main agenda items:
   - Action Items
   - Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree
   - Release Train
   - Extensions and Plugins Compatibility Tracking
   - 2.x (Last, Current, Next)
   - Feature List, Planning
   - Roundtable - Personal Status Updates

If you can't participate, please remember to fill in all the info you
can tell us in the wiki.

Best regards and see you next Sunday.