SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Cédric Corazza
Hi,

The French releases for SeaMonkey 1.0 are available. In fact, they are
available since the 1st February but we were waiting for the installers.
Unfortunately, our packager got overbooked and is still. So, here's the
link :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15231&package_id=178174

BTW, is there an howto which explains how to build Windows and GNU/Linux
installers?

Thanks

Cédric, on behalf of the FrenchMozilla team

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Robert Kaiser
Cédric Corazza schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> The French releases for SeaMonkey 1.0 are available. In fact, they are
> available since the 1st February but we were waiting for the installers.
> Unfortunately, our packager got overbooked and is still. So, here's the
> link :
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15231&package_id=178174

Thanks a lot!

uploaded.

> BTW, is there an howto which explains how to build Windows and GNU/Linux
> installers?

Unfortunately, I know of none yet :(

Robert Kaiser

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Toni Hermoso Pulido
Al 27/03/06 22:58, En/na Cédric Corazza ha escrit:

> BTW, is there an howto which explains how to build Windows and GNU/Linux
> installers?

I can explain to you how to make it and we might think about adding it
to Mozilla wiki.
You can find me in the IRC chat.

--
* Toni Hermoso Pulido
   web: http://drac.homelinux.org

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Toni Hermoso Pulido escribió:
> Al 27/03/06 22:58, En/na Cédric Corazza ha escrit:
>
>> BTW, is there an howto which explains how to build Windows and GNU/Linux
>> installers?
>
> I can explain to you how to make it and we might think about adding it
> to Mozilla wiki.
> You can find me in the IRC chat.

Actually, there is a nice document explaining everything:

http://www.tyndall.org.uk/create-installer.html

At es-ES website there is another document, explaining the process,
but using 7-zip to compress the localized Windows self-extracting
installer, and entering into details about some minor modifications to
default preferences and so. Also, extracting browser.xpi and mail.xpi
will be needed if you want to translate the names of the Windows menu
shortcuts for Navigator and Mail & News components, for instance.
Unfortunately, it still needs a bit polishing and, overall, it is in
spanish. Maybe I should try to translate into english and put it into mdc?

Regards.

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Cédric Corazza
Thanks,
I will take a look at it tomorrow

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0 in French

Cédric Corazza
Hi,

Thanks to the link given by Ricardo, I've been able to package the
French Windows SeaMonkey 1.0 installer.
Here it is :
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15231&package_id=178174

Regards