SeaMonkey 1.0.1 pl-PL

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0.1 pl-PL

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla
i forgot:
please update the
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/releases/updates/pl-PL.rdf
 file, that polish user can see the update message.

Regards,
Adrian Kalla

Re: SeaMonkey 1.0.1 pl-PL

Robert Kaiser

Updates RDF (was Re: SeaMonkey 1.0.1 pl-PL)

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Robert Kaiser escribió:

> (BTW, I'm updating the updates RDF for every language I'm uploading)

Is that something in which we SM translators could do something to
ease your workload?

TIA

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Updates RDF (was Re: SeaMonkey 1.0.1 pl-PL)

Robert Kaiser
Ricardo Palomares Martinez schrieb:
> Robert Kaiser escribió:
>> (BTW, I'm updating the updates RDF for every language I'm uploading)
>>

> Is that something in which we SM translators could do something to
> ease your workload?

No, and the change that needs to be some is simple and straightforward,
just something one needs to think of (but no problem for me - and
Mad_Maks now also know about it)...

Robert Kaiser