Scrum Master - Berlin, Germany

Magdalena Moll-Musiał
Dear All,

If you are interested, please send your CV to me at
[hidden email]

Best regards,

Magda

PS. EU citizens preferred

Scrum Master

The Services unit is one of the primary growth engines for Nokia's business.
Our unit delivers new, profitable services that delight consumers and
enterprises, increase the value of Nokia's devices and fundamentally change
the perception of Nokia in the market. We are creating a combined device and
Internet experience that people fall in love with. Our highly-motivated
development teams in Berlin focus on location-based services across
different platforms.

If you are looking for one of the rare challenges to intensively work on a
service experience which reaches far into everyday life and which will open
up new ways on how people create, share & consume media, keep reading.

What we expect from you:

We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible and quality oriented scrum
master with proven track record in turning specifications into successful
products. You have several years experience as a scrum master/project
manager in planning and execution of the development work under scrum/agile
development. You are familiar with sprint planning for complex products,
daily stand-ups, demos and sprint retros.  As scrum master, you will work
closely with the product owner to ensure high quality output while keeping
schedules. You know how to motivate teams and lead them to continuous
improvement.  As part of an international and interdisciplinary setting, you
will align with other teams to manage inter-dependencies and successful
integration into the final product.

 Qualifications:

.         Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering or an equivalent qualification

.         Passion for excellence

.         Excellent knowledge and proven, multi-year experience in agile
development methods; track record of successful projects

.         Hands-on experience with object-oriented software engineering on
web and mobile; expertise in browser related languages and techniques,
including XHTML, CSS, AJAX, JavaScript

.         Ability to work efficiently under high pressure with tight
deadlines and demanding quality objectives

.         Experience in quality assurance

.         Excellent command of written and spoken English

mmConsulting Magdalena Moll-Musiał

recruitment partner

+48 516 340 127

 <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]