Scrollframe ascent

Boris Zbarsky
It looks like nsGfxScrollFrame doesn't include its top padding in its ascent
calculation.  Is this purposeful?  I ran into this because the baseline of a
listbox is about 1px off from where it "should" be and I was just wondering
whether I should fix this in listbox code (by adding in the padding) or in
scrollframe code.

This is probably not a huge deal either way until we have scrollable
inline-blocks, at which point we'll need to worry about these things....

-Boris

Re: Scrollframe ascent

Robert O'Callahan-3
Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> It looks like nsGfxScrollFrame doesn't include its top padding in its
> ascent calculation.  Is this purposeful?  I ran into this because the
> baseline of a listbox is about 1px off from where it "should" be and I
> was just wondering whether I should fix this in listbox code (by adding
> in the padding) or in scrollframe code.

I think it should including padding in the ascent.

Rob