Scripting Enabled Seattle possible change of dates (was: Re: a11y Conferences)

Scripting Enabled Seattle possible change of dates (was: Re: a11y Conferences)

Wendy Chisholm-2
We're planning Scripting Enabled Seattle (based on the successful
London event: scriptingenabled.org).  We were planning on 1 and 2
November, but that's coming up soon.  How do folks feel on this list:
should we go ahead with November or should we push it off until
January?  Can you give me a sense of who will attend in November
versus who could make it January?  Has anyone made travel plans to
attend in November?

Thank you,
--wendy

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm working on compiling a list of a11y conferences with a focus on or
> at least including accessible Web development, for myself and to share
> as a blog post on http://blog.overscore.com. Would anyone have any
> suggestions? So far I have a very un-extensive <grin /> list:
>
> * W4A, April 20-21, http://www.w4a.info/
> * CSUN, March 16-21, http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/
>
> Its nice to finally have funding to attend conferences (though much
> thanks for past Mozilla Foundation funding <grin />)
> -peter or p2 or thiessenp

http://friendfeed.com/wendyc

Re: Scripting Enabled Seattle possible change of dates (was: Re: a11y Conferences)

Eitan Isaacson-2
Howdy,

I would make it in November, January would probably not work.

Cheers,
  Eitan.

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 13:13 -0700, Wendy Chisholm wrote:

> We're planning Scripting Enabled Seattle (based on the successful
> London event: scriptingenabled.org).  We were planning on 1 and 2
> November, but that's coming up soon.  How do folks feel on this list:
> should we go ahead with November or should we push it off until
> January?  Can you give me a sense of who will attend in November
> versus who could make it January?  Has anyone made travel plans to
> attend in November?
>
> Thank you,
> --wendy
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'm working on compiling a list of a11y conferences with a focus on or
> > at least including accessible Web development, for myself and to share
> > as a blog post on http://blog.overscore.com. Would anyone have any
> > suggestions? So far I have a very un-extensive <grin /> list:
> >
> > * W4A, April 20-21, http://www.w4a.info/
> > * CSUN, March 16-21, http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/
> >
> > Its nice to finally have funding to attend conferences (though much
> > thanks for past Mozilla Foundation funding <grin />)
> > -peter or p2 or thiessenp

Re: Scripting Enabled Seattle possible change of dates (was: Re: a11y Conferences)

T.V Raman
Wendy, I can make early November or late January.

Eitan Isaacson writes:
 > Howdy,
 >
 > I would make it in November, January would probably not work.
 >
 > Cheers,
 >   Eitan.
 >
 > On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 13:13 -0700, Wendy Chisholm wrote:
 > > We're planning Scripting Enabled Seattle (based on the successful
 > > London event: scriptingenabled.org).  We were planning on 1 and 2
 > > November, but that's coming up soon.  How do folks feel on this list:
 > > should we go ahead with November or should we push it off until
 > > January?  Can you give me a sense of who will attend in November
 > > versus who could make it January?  Has anyone made travel plans to
 > > attend in November?
 > >
 > > Thank you,
 > > --wendy
 > >
 > > On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
 > > > I'm working on compiling a list of a11y conferences with a focus on or
 > > > at least including accessible Web development, for myself and to share
 > > > as a blog post on http://blog.overscore.com. Would anyone have any
 > > > suggestions? So far I have a very un-extensive <grin /> list:
 > > >
 > > > * W4A, April 20-21, http://www.w4a.info/
 > > > * CSUN, March 16-21, http://www.csun.edu/cod/conf/
 > > >
 > > > Its nice to finally have funding to attend conferences (though much
 > > > thanks for past Mozilla Foundation funding <grin />)
 > > > -peter or p2 or thiessenp

Best Regards,
--raman

Title:  Research Scientist