Scripting Enabled Seattle 1 and 2 November

Scripting Enabled Seattle 1 and 2 November

Wendy Chisholm-2
Hello all,

We're holding Scripting Enabled Seattle on 1 and 2 November to build
on the work started in London.  Using the barcamp idea, we share the
philosophy and goals that Chris wrote for the September event,
"Scripting Enabled is a two day conference and workshop aimed at
making the web a more accessible place. We are planning to achieve
this by making those in the know about accessibility barriers meet
hackers that know how to retrieve information from APIs and display
them as alternative interfaces. Together these groups can make any
system out there more inviting, accessible and available to people
that are currently blocked out."

Registration for the event is available at:
http://ses.eventwax.com/scripting-enabled-seattle

I added a page to the scripting enabled wiki at:
http://scriptingenabed.pbwiki.com/Scripting-Enabled-Seattle

Please add ideas for sessions, tools, and what not based on the guidelines at:
http://scriptingenabled.org/host-your-own-scripting-enabled/
and building on the September event:
http://scriptingenabled.org/2008/09/scripting-enabled-london-2008-weve-done-it/

At this point, we don't have a caterer - so if you have ideas about
food or the ability to pay for this, please let me know.

Please feel free to forward this message to other lists and help
spread the word.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Best,
--wendy