Script Running Error while using G Mail. SeaMonkey 1.0.6 browser

Script Running Error while using G Mail. SeaMonkey 1.0.6 browser

moz.20.victim123
Hi

I'm using SeaMonkey 1.0.6 BROWSER on a Win XP machine

I'm facing this problem with the NEW upgrade of G mail - just the last few days

Every time I try to reply a mail [from the WEB interface] I get a
Unresponsive Script Warning that says:

"...A script on this page may be busy, or may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
will complete...."

My SM browser does NOT allow pop ups from Gmail. Still I get this
message. Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?????

p.s : I wrote to the G Mail help forum. some one there asked me to
switch to Fire fox. Ever since I switched [to FF] I do NOT SEEM to
have this problem [LAST 3 HOURS]!!!

that worries me more

I'm an Old Mozilla fan

Thanks in advance

Regards
Vinayak

Re: Script Running Error while using G Mail. SeaMonkey 1.0.6 browser

Snagglepuss
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using SeaMonkey 1.0.6 BROWSER on a Win XP machine
>
> I'm facing this problem with the NEW upgrade of G mail - just the last
> few days
>
> Every time I try to reply a mail [from the WEB interface] I get a
> Unresponsive Script Warning that says:
>
> "...A script on this page may be busy, or may have stopped responding.
> You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
> will complete...."
>
> My SM browser does NOT allow pop ups from Gmail. Still I get this
> message. Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?????
>
> p.s : I wrote to the G Mail help forum. some one there asked me to
> switch to Fire fox. Ever since I switched [to FF] I do NOT SEEM to
> have this problem [LAST 3 HOURS]!!!
>
> that worries me more
>
> I'm an Old Mozilla fan
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
> Vinayak
can you provide a direct link?  I don't have problems at gmail myself.

--
Oh!  Heavens to Murgatroid.  Exit . . . Stage Left!

Re: Script Running Error while using G Mail. SeaMonkey 1.0.6 browser

Michael Gordon-2
On 11/27/2006 8:42 AM [hidden email] created this reply

> Hi
>
> I'm using SeaMonkey 1.0.6 BROWSER on a Win XP machine
>
> I'm facing this problem with the NEW upgrade of G mail - just the last few days
>
> Every time I try to reply a mail [from the WEB interface] I get a
> Unresponsive Script Warning that says:
>
> "...A script on this page may be busy, or may have stopped responding.
> You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script
> will complete...."
>
> My SM browser does NOT allow pop ups from Gmail. Still I get this
> message. Anybody know what's going on and how to fix it?????
>
> p.s : I wrote to the G Mail help forum. some one there asked me to
> switch to Fire fox. Ever since I switched [to FF] I do NOT SEEM to
> have this problem [LAST 3 HOURS]!!!
>
> that worries me more
>
> I'm an Old Mozilla fan
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards
> Vinayak

Your problem seems to be related to blocking Pop Ups from Gmail.  I just
tried my Gmail account with Pop Us turned off and received the exact
same error.  After turning on Pop Ups Gmail responded without the Script
Earning error.  Turn off your Pop Ups when using Gmail, or configure
your Pop Ups blocking to allow Pop Ups from Gmail.

Michael

--
Character is doing the right thing...
Even when no one is watching...